Our self-paced PERL Scripting online training course is designed for those interested in utilizing PERL Scripting skills in Software Testing profession.
The course covers the following topics:
- Data Types: Scalar Type, Hash Type
- Length of Arrays, Size of Hashes
- Control Structures: Comparisons, foreach, for, while and until
- Working with files
- Functions: Returning values, Local variables, Built-in Functions, Executing Commands
- Regular Expressions, Pattern Matching, Substitution, Character Replacement
The instruction includes written materials, quizzes, tests and home work assignments in the areas listed above. Student’s performance and progress will be evaluated based on scores earned on online tests. Certificate of completion will be issued online to successful test takers.
- online at campus.educadium.com/portnov
- The course materials are available for 6 months after course registration date
- no refund for online classes if taken