Our self-paced SQL online training course is designed for individuals interested learning how to test database applications.
The course is created with utilization of the materials used in our corresponding on-campus class.
The course covers:
- What is SQL
- Where a tester can use SQL
- Databases (Basics)
- Database tables. Non-normalized table.
- Relationships, Primary Key
- Basics of Oracle database
- SELECT Statement
- Sorting Results with SQL
- IN, BETWEEN, LIKE, IS NULL operators
- Aggregate Functions, Grouping
- INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE operators
- Writing JOIN statements
- Working with Views (Creating)
- Materialized Views
- View Creation Failure
- 15 SQL Interview Questions (for software testers)
The instruction includes written materials, quizzes, tests and home work assignments in the areas listed above. Student’s performance and progress will be evaluated based on scores earned on online tests. Certificate of completion will be issued online to successful test takers.
- online at campus.educadium.com/portnov
- The course materials are available for 6 months after course registration date
- no refund for online classes if taken