Join us for six weeks of web application testing with a US-based startup company.
Next start day is January 23th 2024
Project lead – Tanya Kontsevich
You’ll work in teams of 5-6 people, focusing on specific areas of the application while practicing Scrum methodologies, including daily scrums, planning, review, retrospective, and backlog refinement. Additionally, we hold weekly bug triage meetings with the company’s Product Owner.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating BDD scenarios for functionalities that have been implemented but lack test coverage.
- Updating existing scenarios based on changes made in the application.
- Testing newly added features and writing test documentation for them.
- Creating API collections in Postman and performing API testing.
- Contributing to the existing automation framework (built with Cucumber, WebDriver, and Java) by adding your BDD scenarios to the project’s repository.
Tools we use:
- Slack for team communication
- TestRail for test management
- GitLab for issue tracking, version control and code review
- Browser Developer Tools to support bug tickets
- Charles Proxy for network traffic
- Postman and Swagger for API testing
- JMeter at an introductory level
Expect a commitment of at least 20-25 hours per week for this program.
Teams will be organized according to your availability throughout the day. In addition to regular internal team meetings, you’ll participate in all-hands meetings with the project lead, scheduled 3-4 times a week at 4pm PST. All-hands meetings will be recorded.
Reach out to @portnovonline to be added to the bootcamp Skype pre-chat.