Software Testing/QA Program:
Number of online 1-hour live instructor-led webinar sessions: 40
- The total cost of the program is $1,000.00
- There will be no additional costs or fees associated with the program besides stated above amount.
- Tuition is due in full after the 3rd live instructor-led webinar session. After paying the tuition student receives access to all the materials listed below, and tuition becomes non-refundable thereafter.
The tuition covers the following:
- 60 hours of online live instructor-led webinars (available as recordings as well)
- Miscellaneous online materials: prerecorded webinars, video-lectures, PPT slides, quizzes, tests, homework assignments, etc.
- Help in resume preparation and job-search assistance
- New classes are available to the current students for unlimited auditing in the future
Notice to Students:
- This agreement is a legally binding instrument. The contract goes into effect only after the agreement is read and acknowledged by the student and tuition payment is received and accepted by the authorized official of the school.
- Training provider does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program completion.
- Training provider reserves the right to reschedule the program’s sessions in case of emergency or National US Holidays falling on the day of pre-scheduled live session.
- Training provider reserves the right to terminate a students’ training for failure to abide established standards of conduct.
- There is no transferability of credits to any college, university or other training institution.