Our self-paced Shell Scripting online training course is designed for those interested in utilizing UNIX SHELL Scripting skills in Software Testing profession.
The course covers the following topics
- UNIX Shell Introduction
- Bourne Shell: Built-in Commands
- Variables in UNIX Shell Scripting
- Reserved Words/Characters
- SHELL Programming: Programming statements
- Redirecting Input/Output
- Disecting examples of Shell Scripts
The instruction includes written materials, quizzes, tests and home work assignments in the areas listed above. Student’s performance and progress will be evaluated based on scores earned on online tests. Certificate of completion will be issued online to successful test takers.
- online at campus.educadium.com/portnov
- The course materials are available for 6 months after course registration date
- no refund for online classes if taken